Leishmaniasis, dogs - USA (04)

Clarisa B. Palatnik immgcpa at microbio.ufrj.br
Tue May 2 10:07:44 BRT 2000

Dear colleagues,
Here is another reference about diagnosis and prognosis of canine
visceral leishmaniasis.

Borja Cabrera, G.P., da Silva, V.O., da Costa, R.T., Barbosa Reis,
A., Mayrink, W., Genaro, O. & Palatnik de Sousa, CB. 1999.The
FML-ELISA assay in diagnosis and prognosis of canine visceral
leishmaniasis. American Journal of Tropical Medicine.61(2):296-
301.

Best regards
Clarisa B. Palatnik de Sousa