junk mail

pselzer at HRVet.COM pselzer at HRVet.COM
Fri Jan 28 13:14:56 BRST 2000

Well the Leish-L list is very helpful but from the day I subscribed I receive
tons of junk mail almost every day.
I also subscribe to the schisto list which is monitored. From the day they
started to monitor this list
I did not receive any more junk mail.

I would suggest to monitor the leish L list in a similar way it is done for the
schisto list.
We would not lose any spirit of research but the spirit of junk mail.

Best regards

Paul Selzer

Dr. Paul M. Selzer
Akzo Nobel