A functional genomics database for Leishmania

Al Ivens alicat at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 14:52:37 BRST 2000

Dear Colleagues,

re: Functional genomics database for Leishmania

I'd like to extend my thanks to those of you who have already sent
letters supporting our applications; some of the suggestions provided
were also particularly helpful.

Can I take this opportunity to remind the others that it is not too late
to fax or send an attachment by email? The application leaves Cambridge
on Friday morning (UK time)!

If you have been away from the lab and haven't picked up this email in
time, it's not too late, as we can add the letter to the full
application in a couple of month's time, if we get past the
pre-application stage successfully.

Many thanks again,
al

===================================
Al Ivens
Sanger Centre
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton
Cambs. CB10 1SA
UK

Tel -44-1223- 49 49 55 (Office: E2-04), 49 49 54 (Lab: E2-08)
Fax -44-1223- 49 49 19
Email: alicat at sanger.ac.uk
User Web page: http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/alicat

Research pages: