monoclonal for amastigote detection

HF Andrade Jr. hfandrad at usp.br
Tue Feb 8 18:56:50 BRST 2000

Dear Sir,
I am studying some pharcological action of snake venoms on Leishmania.
I am dealing with detection of L.m.amazonensis amastigote in infected
macrophage J774 cell lines, but I had problems with my policlonal
antibody(High backgrounds). This problem could be solved if I have a chance
to use a monoclonal antibody to perform a more clear detection. I look for
hidridoma in ATCC but there are no mabs or cells available. Anyone can help
me?
Thanks
Heitor F.Andrade Jr.
Lab.Protozoologia
Instituto de Medicina Tropical de São Paulo