looks like amastigotes

Heitor Franco de Andrade Junior hfandrad at usp.br
Thu Mar 18 14:12:26 BRT 1999

They are bigger than amastigotes of L.donovani, if the ghosts of
erythrocytes are used for comparision, They had a fusiform appearence,
without clear kynetoplast. What are the patient simptons and signs?
Toxoplasma gondii must be considered, but the form are not clearly curve, as
most tachyzoites appear in smears.
Heitor