Dogs and leishmaniasis

jacques.bouvier at ah.Novartis.com jacques.bouvier at ah.Novartis.com
Fri Dec 17 08:14:15 BRST 1999

To whom it may concen,

I read with interest the small note entitled :"Dogs and Leishmaniasis on the
web" in the November issue of Parasitology Today (vol. 15, No11, 1999).
However, I must say that this note was rather confusing.
As the only source of reference is this email address, I'm contacting it to
get a better picture.

Novartis Animal health is highly interested in dog health and is pursuing
some work on leishmaniasis in dogs. We are currently collecting information
on the status of this disease in dogs around the world.
I would greatly appreciate any contact with Dr. Clarisa Palatnik (who I know
personally, but lost contact with), as well as reports on the leishmaniasis
status in dogs as reservoir of human disease in Brasil.

Thanking you for considering my request, I send you my best regards.

Sincerely yours,
	Jacques Bouvier

Jacques Bouvier, Ph.D.
Head of Screening