to Dr. Shaw- informations on your chapter

Carlos Brisola Marcondes cbrisola at mbox1.ufsc.br
Mon Dec 13 08:03:22 BRST 1999

Dear Dr. Shaw,
I intend to include in a book on medical entomology data from a table from
the following paper, in which you are co-author:
-Mendoza-León A, Shaw JJ, Tapia FJ.  A guide for the cutaneous leishmaniasis
conoissuer. pp. 1-23. In: Tapia FJ, Cáceres-Dittmar G, Sánchez MA (eds.)
Molecular and immune mechanisms in the pathogenesis of cutaneous
leishmaniasis. City???:R. G. Landes Co. ???pp (of the book).

   Could you please inform me the missing data in the above reference?

Thanks
Carlos Brisola Marcondes
Depto Microb. Paras./CCB
UFSC-Campus Trindade