amphotericin

Jaclamothe at aol.com Jaclamothe at aol.com
Sun Nov 22 20:17:44 BRST 1998

Dans un courrier daté du 22/11/98 01:33:46  ,  costa at ranet.com.br a écrit :

<< I'm no veterinarian or physician (though I am a dentist), but my dog was
 > diagnosed with visceral leishmaniasis in June of 1994. We used only
allopurinol
 > to treat him. He's still alive and doing very, very well - in fact, he is a
 > "competition working" dog. I keep him on the allopurinol about 80% of the
time. >>
we also treat dogs in europe with allopurinol in combination with glucantime
and we also keep the dogs with allopurinol all time. Ginel (JSAP 1998 ???)
proposed one week a moth with also good results
 jacques lamothe
clinique veterinaire
06510 carros
france