kDNA minicircles - forwarded

Douglas Barker dcb12 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 12:02:14 BRT 1998

>>From: root at cscdri.ren.nic.in
>>>From: Superuser <root at cscdri.ren.nic.in>
>>To: j.taverne at ucl.ac.uk
>>Date: Tue, 24 Mar 98 8:51:15 PST

IN THE OLDER LITERATURE I REMEMBER A PAPER 1970'S BY KEN WOLSTENHOLE IN
UTAH WHO HAD AN OPEN READING FRAME IN CRITHIDIA , DAVID ARNOT NOW AT - CELL
AND IMMUNOBIOLOGY - EDINBURGH UNIVERSITY  ALSO FOUND AN OPEN READING FRAME
IN LEISHMANIA - PAHO WORKSHOP 1980 - PUBLISHED AS BIOCHEMICAL
CHARACTERISATION OF LEISHMANIA IN 1982 - AND I AM PRETTY SURE THAT JOSEPH
SHOMLAI AT THE KUVIN CENTRE IN JERUSALEM  ALSO HAS PUBLISHED FAIRLY
RECENTLY ON PROTEIN CODING OF KDNA. SORRY I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO LOOK THEM
ALL UP BUT EMAIL TO THESE PEOPLE MAY HELP YOU. OUR OWN DATA BASE ON THE WWW
CONTAINS ALL THE MINICIRCLE SEQUENCES WE CAN DREDGE OUT OF THE
LITERATURE.(www.ebi.ac.uk/parasites/kDNA/Source.html) CONTACT SUSAN
BREWSTER AT  sb10005 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk.
YOURS
DOUGLAS C. BARKER