kDNA minicircles - forwarded

Biotério de Animais Genéticamente Manipulados. hfandrad at usp.br
Tue Mar 24 09:39:52 BRT 1998

Try to use protease inhibitors like pepstatin and leupeptin in the
extraction buffer, as some proteins are quickly destroyed by cytoplasmic
proteases. Use urea 6M in the sample buffer of Laemli systems of SDS-PAGE,
in order to solubilize the proteins. Change vectors and expression systems,
like protease deficient S.cerevisae