anti-canines anti-sera

Carlos Costa costa at ranet.com.br
Fri Mar 13 14:36:50 BRT 1998

I am interested in idenfying blood meals of insect vectors. Sigma has
anti-sera for canines but not for species of canines. Please let me know if
there is anyone working with anti-sera that distiguinsh sera of domestic
dogs and other New World canines.

                      Carlos Henrique Costa
                      Hospital de Doenças Infecto-Contagiosas
	          Rua Raimundo Artur de Vasconcelos 151-Sul
                      64001-450 Teresina PI
                      Brazil
	          Telephone: 55 86 221-3413 or 233-1075
                      Fax: 55 86 221-2424