Philip Marsden

Jeffrey Shaw jshaw at tba.com.br
Tue Oct 7 00:05:53 BRST 1997

I am sorry to say that last weekend we lost an outstanding colleague, Philip
Marsden, after a long period of illness. Philip will be missed by so very
many people, but especially by young clinicians interested in leishmaniasis.
As you all know Philip taught at Brasilia's Federal University and many of
his old students have, due to Philip's enthusiasm, formed their own research
groups in many different regions of Brazil.
Professor Jeffrey Shaw, General Manager ILN.
Postal Address:
Caixa Postal 10529,           Fax/Phone Laboratory........: 55-91-226-6997
71620-980 Brasilia, DF.       Phone Belem Laboratory (IEC): 55-91-211-4412
Brazil.