request

iics at sce.cnc.una.py iics at sce.cnc.una.py
Mon Nov 10 11:29:59 BRST 1997

                                      Asuncion, the 10th of November

Dear Sirs,

my name is Ingrid Wunderle and right now I am participating at a
study in Paraguay about the affection of Leishmaniasis to the eye.
By chance I found your e-mail-address in an article. I would like to
ask you if you do have any more information that might have to do and
help us with our study. If you do have, could you be so kind as to
inform me about it, sending an e-mail to the following address:

iics at iics.una.py    (subject: "para Ingrid")

This is the address of the research-institute called "Instituto de
Investigaciones en Ciencias de la Salud"in Asuncion. Besides, the
Hospital of Eyes in Muenchen is involved in this study.
I thank you very much!
Yours faithfully,

Ingrid Wunderle

Instituto de Investigaciones en Ciencias de la Salud
Rio de la Plata y Lagerenza
Asuncion - Paraguay
Tel. (595-21) 423-618
Fax  (595-21) 480-185