No subject

Dr. Jorge Ramon Arias jorge at opas.org.br
Wed Jun 18 11:50:43 BRT 1997

     Is there anyone doing field work in Brazil who would like an assistant
     for a few months between November and May? I am graduating this summer
     in Biological Sciences at Edinburgh University. I am planning to go to
     Brazil in the autumn, mostly to travel and see the country, but I
     would like to do something useful while am there. I got very
     interested in parasites after doing two courses, one on parasites in
     general, and one on malaria, so I have some idea about making blood
     films and microscopy. It doesn't have to be malaria, but any work that
     would involve being outside would be welcome, perhaps for board and
     lodging.

     I hope someone can help,

     Emily Haigh
     E.A.Haigh at sms.ed.ac.uk