CRYOBANK - MONTPELLIER

eprecig at pharma.univ-montp1.fr eprecig at pharma.univ-montp1.fr
Thu Jul 17 05:30:41 BRT 1997

At 19:18 16/07/1997 -0300, you wrote:
>Does anybody know the email of the person presently in charge of the
>Montpellier Leishmanial cyrobank?
>
>Many thanks
>Jeffrey
>Professor Jeffrey Shaw, General Manager ILN.
>Postal Address:               Personnel Mobile Phone......: 55-61-988-4573
>Caixa Postal 10529,           Fax/Phone Laboratory........: 55-91-226-6997
>71620-980 Brasilia, DF.       Phone Belem Laboratory (IEC): 55-91-211-4412
>Brazil.

Prof. J. Shaw,

Concerning the Montpellier Leishmanial cryobank, you can contact :
gpp at sc.univ-montp1.fr (warning in the e-mail adress it is montp(one) and
not montp(L))
gpp is for : Genome des protozoaires parasites

The adress of the lab is :      Laboratoire d'Ecologie Medicale
                                et  Pathologie, Parasitologie
                                UFR Medecine
                                Universite Montpellier I
                                163 Rue A. Broussonet
                                34000 Montpellier

Dr. Eric Precigout

UFR des Sciences Pharmaceutiques & Biologiques
Laboratoire de Biologie Cellulaire & Moleculaire
15 Avenue Charles Flahault
34060 Montpellier Cedex 02
Tel 33 4 67 54 64 81
Fax 33 4 67 54 66 21