DRUG TARGETING

Jeffrey Shaw jshaw at tba.com.br
Wed Jul 16 18:23:16 BRT 1997

MESSAGE FROM root at cscdri.ren.nic.in

"My Institute is mainly a Drug research Institute and therefore many
compounds are synthesized, some putative antileishmanials as well. So for
this purpose we are going to embark on screening them for
antileishmanial activity in vitro. For this purpose I will be
highly obliged to you for some information. Apart from
certain enzyme targets which can be utilized for screening e.g.
acid phosphatases, cysteine proteases, SOD, topoisomerases, to
name a few well known ones I could find in literature, do you
know of any other enzyme targets being used?
               With regards to you,
                                             Neeloo "
Professor Jeffrey Shaw, General Manager ILN.
Postal Address:               Personnel Mobile Phone......: 55-61-988-4573
Caixa Postal 10529,           Fax/Phone Laboratory........: 55-91-226-6997
71620-980 Brasilia, DF.       Phone Belem Laboratory (IEC): 55-91-211-4412
Brazil.