Douglas Barker. LEISHMANIA GROUP TRAVEL PLANS

Douglas Barker dcb12 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 08:13:43 BRT 1997

Dear All

Please note I shall be at EUROLEISH in PERU 6th to 12th July, contact
possible through Jorge Arevalo at UPCH Lima. Then in VENEZUELA 13th to 18th
July, contact possible through Noris Rodriguez at Inst. de Biomedicina,
Caracas.
In SCOTLAND 26th July to 1st September and I do not want to do anything
except do a lot of reading and sail on the sea during that time.
BUT Very urgent messages will be passed on if addressed to Sharon McCann
I shall be back to work from 1st September.
Have a good summer
Yours aye
Douglas Barker