Happy Christmas and I will not be in my lab for......

Douglas Barker dcb12 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Fri Dec 19 15:14:58 BRST 1997

Dear All
Happy Christmas and a Good New Year.

Thanks for all the messages and collaborations over the last year and a
special thanks to all those who were so tolerant when I was infected with
Legionella pneumophila at the end of July. You will be pleased to hear thaT
I was given the all clear medically on the 8th December so I am now back to
my old self.
Just to let you all know that I shall be out of e Mail touch for the next
two weeks in Scotland roughly from 0700 on 20th December 1997 to 10.00 am
on the 6th
January 1998.
I hope you all have a super time over the vacation for those of you who do
celebrate at this time and hope the others do not have to work too hard.

Yours aye

Douglas C Barker