SEASONABLE OCCURENCE OF AMERICAN CUTANEOUS LEISHMANIASIS

GILBERTO MARTINS BORGES FILHO BORGESFO at ORACULO.LCC.UFMG.BR
Mon Jun 3 20:40:46 BRT 1996

Dear Sir

         While processing the data bank of cases of American Cutaneous Leishman
iasis, I find coincidence of the begining of the disease with constant trimeste
r of the year. What do  you think about that? I would like to receive contribut
ion  that could  help to discuss  that subject. Do  you know authors that discu
ss such things and personal expererience of such thing.
        Sincerely, yours
                                       Gilberto