seeking parasites

Dr David Thomas Hart d.t.hart at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 13:46:44 BRT 1996

>Dear Colleagues:
>
>I am trying to maintain a stock of parasitological  teaching material for
>schools and clinical laboratories. Through the years it has been quite
>frustrating in obtaining good quality material. I would be interested in
>puchasing or trading other parasites for good specimens demonstrating
>leismania in tissue. All specimens would be sent fixed so that there would be
>no biological problems.
>
>If you have resources for other types of parasites (blood or fecal)please
>pass my E mail address on to the respective researchers.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Dr. Stewart Lipton
>scidev at aol.com

Stewart
Now that I have info on what you are seeking
You could have seed cutures of any of our stocks in exchange for some of yours.
Cheers
David

Dr David Thomas Hart,
Infection and Immunity Research Group,
Parasitology, Immunology and Biochemistry Department,
Division of Life Sciences.
King's College London, Campden Hill Road, London W8 7AH, UK.
Tele..0171 333 4286.  Fax..0171 333 4500.  Email..d.t.hart at kcl.ac.uk