leish epidemiology manaus

Kai Zwingenberger kentonio at kornelia.tng.oche.de
Sat May 13 11:12:00 BRT 1995

Eight years ago I did some work in Manaus. Supposing a lot has changed
epidemiologically since then, I would appreciate input for an up-date:

Any recent articles in Brazilian journals which are not indexed?

Maps of the city and environment with data on incidence or prevalence
(I'm thinking of the settlements Cidade Nova and Sao Jose in particular).

Any changes in drug treatment or drug sensitivity?

falou bastante bem mas a minha ortografia e terivel... por isso em ingles.

Please respond by private e-mail to      kentonio at kornelia.tng.oche.de
or via the leishmaniasis mailing list.

If you have a recent SUCAM map, faxing it to +49 2408 6989 would be great!
This is in Germany, and I can reverse charges by fax polling if you wish.

                                         Muito obrigada
## CrossPoint v3.02 R ##