GOPHER

-Jeffrey Jon Shaw jeffrey at ftpt.br
Wed Aug 10 18:34:47 BRT 1994

Contact Steve as he knows how to access GOPHER.

Also read the GopherMail message it should resolve your problem
although it is a bit like delayed motivation. You send a message
and get an answer and then depending on the anser you send
another and so on. It is not as good as a direct GOPHER but it
is better than nothing.

I am very surprised that you do not have a direct Gopher as I
know many high schools in the US do. One night I had a chat with
a student who found me with her GOPHER!

Best of luck and get back to me if things don't work out.

Best wishes
Jeffrey

Fax 55-91-226-6997
Tel 55-91-226-8631