About The WHO Gopher

Jeffrey Jon Shaw jeffrey at bdt.ftpt.br
Wed Aug 18 15:28:43 BRT 1993

Dear colleague,

Beware when you are trying to take a short cut in sending a
message by using the return option of your Email! Lois Blaine
sent a contribution to the Leishmania list and I unwittingly used
this to send her a rough copy of a message which was for her to
look at before mailing to the Leish-List for general
distribution. The idea was that you would then receive a modified
version of this message via Leish-L. Anyway you have Lois
comments and my rough copy so feel free to say whatever you like
except be more careful next time!?

Best wishes
Jeffrey Shaw
Manager Leishmaniasis Network