[Tropmed-l] In search of literature

Roy Faiman roy.faiman at mail.huji.ac.il
Sat Jan 5 17:21:35 BRST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roy Faiman <roy.faiman at mail.huji.ac.il>
Date: Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Subject: In search of literature
To: jayusp at hotmail.com

Dear Prof. Shaw

I have been searching for publications by M.M. Artemiev for some time, ones
on sand fly dispersal in particular.
Do you think you could post this on the listserv by any chance?
I am looking for a paper titled:
ARTEMIEV M.M. and Flerova G.A. (1971). On dispersal of sandflies from a
colony of large gerbils. Medskaya Parazit., 40, 552-556.

Many thanks indeed,
Sincerely-

Roy.

--
Roy Faiman
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, The Institute of Medical

  What would be left of our tragedies if a literate insect were to present
us his?
 *-- Cioran*