[Tropmed-l] RES: LSHTM From the 1890s up to the present day, charting the major developments and events in the School's history.

Ricardo Luiz Dantas Machado ricardomachado at iec.pa.gov.br
Mon Dec 9 08:00:16 BRST 2013

Dear Dr Marco Garcia-Zapata,

In the period 1998-2000 I had the great opportunity to be part of the analysis of my PhD,  under the supervision of Dr. David Conway, at the London School of the Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. It was a huge boost to my career search.

Congratulations to the institution and in 115 years of success and participation in the formation of many researchers worldwide.

Regards,

Ricardo Luiz Dantas Machado

Full Researcher

Instituto Evandro Chagas/SVS/MS

Laboratório em Pesquisa Básica de Malária

BR 316, Km 7, Levilândia

Ananindeua - Pará - Brazil

ZIPCODE: 67030-000

Fone: + 55  091 3214-2089