[Tropmed-l] Case of fever and esplenomegaly

Claudio Tadeu Daniel-Ribeiro ctdr at uol.com.br
Thu Jul 19 09:30:13 BRT 2012

To go further with Malaria do a PCR for genre or both P falciparum and P
vivax

XVIII INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON TROPICAL MEDICINE AND MALARIA
and the XLVIII Congress of the Brazilian Society of Tropical Medicine
23 to 27 September,  2012

Jose Rodrigues Coura & Claudio Tadeu Daniel-Ribeiro
(President, and President of the Scientific Committee)

Royal Tulip Rio de Janeiro (ex-Hotel Intercontinental)

International Federation of Tropical Medicine
Sociedade Brasileira de Medicina Tropical
Fundação Oswaldo Cruz

Tel & Fax (+55 21) 3865-8145
Mail to : ictmm2012 em mleventos.com.br <mailto:ictmm2012 em mleventos.com.br>
http://ictmm2012.ioc.fiocruz.br <http://ictmm2012.ioc.fiocruz.br/>