[Tropmed-l] Disseminating the site of Dr. Fernando Fiuza

Maria Margarida da Rocha Fiuza de Melo margaridafiuzademelo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:11:19 BRT 2012

Dear,

Let me invite those who do not know the website of Dr. Fernando Augusto
Fiuzade Melo to do so. This site (www.fernandofiuza.com.br) was created by a
nephewof Pará, Marcelo Sá, and has been developed by me. This is a free site,
so use it without restrictions!

If you need to file a class, conference, lecture, article, book
chapter, chronic
orletter that is not on the site, please inform me, so I can search the
archives digitalFernando and as soon as they locate the I try, I can serve the
site.

Hugs to all colleagues and friends of Fernando,
Margarida Fiuza de Melo