[Leish-l] burqa

Mikko Aalto mikko_aalto at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 20:33:56 -02 2018

Dear Basu

Having similar problems I tried to make blood culture routine for all VL patients.

Maybe, if You wish to take a new BM sample, You could do both microscopy, and bacterial and promastigote culture with simple NNN-Medium.
And Chest X-ray?

Taking promastigote culture before starting paromomycin would give clear answer, if positive, if there is resistance to that LAMB dosage schedule.
If incubation at 25C is possible, it is very simple to do.

Yours

Mikko