[Leish-l] Axenic Leishmania on the cover page the February issue ofIJP

Profa. Adj. Cáris Maroni Nunes caris at fmva.unesp.br
Thu Feb 18 13:36:59 BRST 2016

Congratulations!
Very nice!
Cheers,
Cáris

From: danz at bi.technion.ac.il
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:17 AM
To: leish-l at lineu.icb.usp.br
Subject: [Leish-l] Axenic Leishmania on the cover page the February issue ofIJP

Dear Colleagues and Friends ,

I am happy to inform you that our recent paper on Leishmania axenic differentiation came out in the February issue of IJP (Bachmaeir et al. 2016. Int J Parasitol 46:75-82). The editor decided to show our axenic L. donovani amastigotes and derived promastigotes on the cover page of this issue (see attached).

We are very happy and believe that this is kind of an appreciation of the significance and contribution this system has on Leishmania research.

Happy February to all of the Leishmania community

Best regards

Dan

--
This email was sent by icb.usp.br   ­­