[Leish-l] RES: Axenic Leishmania on the cover page the February issue of IJP

TECSA - Luiz Ristow ristow at tecsa.com.br
Mon Feb 15 11:33:58 BRST 2016

Congratulation

Atenciosamente,

Luiz-Eduardo

De: leish-l-bounces at lineu.icb.usp.br
[mailto:leish-l-bounces at lineu.icb.usp.br] Em nome de danz at bi.technion.ac.il
Enviada em: sábado, 13 de fevereiro de 2016 11:17
Para: leish-l at lineu.icb.usp.br
Assunto: [Leish-l] Axenic Leishmania on the cover page the February issue of
IJP

Dear Colleagues and Friends ,

I am happy to inform you that our recent paper on Leishmania axenic
differentiation came out in the February issue of IJP (Bachmaeir et al.
2016. Int J Parasitol 46:75-82). The editor decided to show our axenic L.
donovani amastigotes and derived promastigotes on the cover page of this
issue (see attached).

We are very happy and believe that this is kind of an appreciation of the
significance and contribution this system has on Leishmania research.

Happy February to all of the Leishmania community

Best regards

Dan

eng_DanZ

eng_DanZ