[Leish-l] Approval as CRO and Clinical Trial Centre

MOAZZEM HOSSAIN moazzem.iacib at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:40:59 BRT 2016

Dear all

This is for your kind information that yesterday (2nd August 2016) we got
the approval and Registration certificate from Ministry of Health that our
Savar "Filaria and General Hospital"- a hospital for NTDs,  has been
registered as a CRO (Contract Research Organization) and CTC (Clinical
Trial Center). This is first time in our country.

Under this order we can analyze various Medical/ Pharmaceutical, herbal
products, vaccines, cosmetics   etc, and can conduct clinical trial of
various products from any country.

This will need  support, cooperation and guidance  from you all , the Leish
family.

With best regards

--
(Prof. Dr. Moazzem Hossain)