[Leish-l] Participation in the research group!

GEOVANIA MARIA DA S. BRAGA geovaniabraga at cesi.uema.br
Fri Jan 2 14:07:15 BRST 2015

Dear Abdallah
I am Professor at the Statewide Maranhão University.
Realized part of my Doctorate in IHMT - Institute of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
University NOVA de Lisboa and Post doctorate at Fiocruz with characterization of strain of Leishmania in the region Southwest of the State of Maranhão in the Northeast region, through PCR.
I appreciate the invitation and let you know that I would love to participate in this research group.
Best regards

PROFA DRA GEOVANIA MARIA DA SILVA BRAGA
ADJUNTA IV - UNIVERSIDADE ESTADUAL DO MARANHÃO/UEMA
PhD IMUNOPARASITOLOGIA - UNL/IHMT/CMDT
PÓS DOCTOR EM SAÚDE PÚBLICA FIOCRUZ
MAT. 71605
TEL: (99)35252785