[Leish-l] RES: Leishmania RNA virus

Thiago Vasconcelos dos Santos thiagovasconcelos at iec.pa.gov.br
Mon Dec 7 09:12:46 BRST 2015

Dear Filipe

I’m not shure if there is anybody from the french-guianan group added in this one. So, the correspoding author is.

Corresponding author: Dr. Catherine Ronet, Department of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, Chemin des Boveresses, 155, CH-1066, Epalinges, Switzerland, Phone: +41 21 692 5733, Email: catherine.ronet at unil.ch <mailto:catherine.ronet at unil.ch>

Additionally, my personal contact in this group is Ghislaine Prevot  fac.prevot at gmail.com

                Thiago Vasconcelos dos Santos

             Tecnologista em Pesquisa e Investigação Biomédica

                               Instituto Evandro Chagas - SVS/MS

Seção de Parasitologia; Laboratório de Leishmanioses Prof Dr. Ralph Lainson

                Rodovia BR 316 - Km 07, S/N -Levilândia - Cep: 67030.000

                Ananindeua-PA  Fone: (91)3214-2003    www.iec.pa.gov.br