[Leish-l] FW: hello, please i need to know the specific primer of leishmania tropica

jeffrey shaw jayusp at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 11:44:32 BRT 2013

Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 09:49:34 +0000
From: group-digests at linkedin.com
To: jayusp at hotmail.com
Subject: hello,please i need to know the specific primer of leishmania tropica

            Parasitology interest group

          May 22, 2013

New Discussions (1)

              hello,please i need to know the specific primer of leishmania tropica

              Started by nuha Al-Bayatii, --

              Like
              · Flag

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »
  Do you know anybody that might like this group?  Invite others to join »

            You are receiving Group Digest emails. Unsubscribe.

                This email was intended for Jeffrey Shaw (Professor at Universty of Sao Paulo). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA