[Leish-l] WL5 abstracts accepted for a few more days

Kwang-Poo Chang kwangpoo.chang at rosalindfranklin.edu
Wed Jan 16 15:45:13 BRST 2013

I join WL5 organizers to ask for your action of submitting abstracts as
soon as possible.

As you know, all abstracts submitted will be sent to reviewers for
evaluation. Based on the webpage information from the Abstract Management
Program, I come up with the following figures:

263 abstracts already distributed to reviewers for evaluation
751 abstracts are to be distributed for evaluation

My plan is to send the 751 abstracts to suitable reviewers for evaluation
as quickly as possible that is expected to take at least several days.

My recommendation to the organizers for consideration:
Abstracts submitted after the deadline will be processed after completing
the work with the 751 abstracts already in the system. Submissions after
the deadline will be processed according to the order of their submission
time. This is expected to continue until the date when it is operationally
no longer possible, as determined by the organizers.

KP