[Leish-l] LeishPub: a historical bibliographic database about Leishmania, leishmaniases and sandflies

BUTT, Dr Waqar Buttw at afg.emro.who.int
Fri Sep 28 16:31:55 BRT 2012

Dear  Prof Baisten

Greetings

It is a great news for all Leishmaniacs on developing the historical bibliographic database about  Leishmania and sandflies. We all can be benefitted in controlling Leishmania in the world.

Once again congratulations for you and your dedicated team.

With warm regard

Dr. Waqar Ahmed Butt

Malaria Control and Elimination

Leishmania Control Program