[Leish-l] LeishPub: a historical bibliographic database aboutLeishmania, leishmaniases and sandflies

Heyman Paul Paul.Heyman at mil.be
Sat Sep 1 15:57:15 BRT 2012

Sir:

Thank you for including us in the mailing list of this magnificent historical database. Especially paper is French are at the same time very interesting and largly unknown to the scientfic community and this database is really "breaking news" on the subject.
Our sincere thanks to you and your collaborators.

Yours sincerely,

Paul Heyman
Research Laboratory for Vector-Borne diseases
Reference Laboratory for Vector-Borne diseases
Queen Astrid military hospital
Brussels, Belgium