[Leish-l] Fwd- II International Symposium on Leishmaniasis Vaccines, Ouro Preto

jeffrey shaw jayusp at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:26:58 BRST 2012

Dear colleagues,
The Organizing Committee has the honor of inviting you to join us for the II International Symposium on Leishmaniasis Vaccines, that will take place on September 2th to 5th, 2012, in Ouro Preto, Brazil, at the Metallurgic Park Conventions Center.Soon, the scientific program will be available at our home page (http://www.leishvaccines2012.ufop.br/), including two pre-meeting high level courses.Please, help us to announce this meeting among your research colleagues and students.Enquires and suggestions, use our e-mail: islv2012 at gmail.comWe are looking forward to meeting you here in September.Sincerely yours,Alexandre Reis