[Leish-l] Leisjh-L and Citability

Chang, Kwang-Poo KwangPoo.Chang at rosalindfranklin.edu
Thu Apr 5 14:18:57 BRT 2012

I urge Dr. Shaw to continue his effort with the activities of the network communication as before. Anything provided as attachment by the sender along with the message will be his or her responsibility. A disclaimer is needed to indicate this and also to indicate screening of messages at the discretion of the webmaster. My suggestion about screening is not to pass any scientific judgments, but to screen out junk mails or unrelated/non-scientific topics.

KP