[Leish-l] Leishmanial DNA in Saliva

jeffrey shaw jayusp at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:37:16 BRT 2011

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:25:45 -0700
From: fhcorvalan at yahoo.com.br
Subject: Re: Your message to Leish-L
To: jayusp at hotmail.com

Dear fellow researchers,

I believe that  the possibility of non-invasive diagnosis is new and is also very interesting. I sending part of my doctoral thesis which was published in the Journal of Venomals Animals and Toxins including Tropical Diseases (JVAT).ISSN 1678-9199 | 2011 | volume 17 | issue 1 | pages 98-102.

I'm going to Barcelona for the 7th ECMTIH from 3rd-6th October. I will present the detection of Leishmania braziliensis DNA in the saliva of a patient with cutaneous and two with the mucosal forms.

Thanks for your emails.
With best wishes
Fatima

Prof. Doutora Fátima Heritier Corvalan
Faculdade de Odontologia da UFMS
Campo Grande -Mato Grosso do Sul - Brasil