[Leish-l] Enc: Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

cbrisola at mbox1.ufsc.br cbrisola at mbox1.ufsc.br
Mon Oct 24 09:43:23 BRST 2011

Dear all
As an admirer of Dr. Killick-Kendrick, I regreat his passing and not
meeting him any time.
    I would greatly appreciate to have a photo of this great
colleague, to put in the small gallery of my laboratory, near Drs.
Leonidas Deane, Forattini, Abonnenc, Harbach and others.

Sincerely yours
Carlos Brisola Marcondes
UFSC
Florianópolis (SC)