[Leish-l] Dr Jorge and Kathy Arias

Ana Arias ana at thecollinscenter.org
Thu Nov 17 12:36:00 BRST 2011

Dearest Friends and Family,

If you're receiving this email, you probably know that our dad, Dr. Jorge Arias and our mom, Kathy Arias are celebrating 40 years of marriage next month. In their lives seperately and apart they have touched so many lives in so many ways. We want to share with them the knowledge that they make a difference in all our lives. Please help us with this simple project. We're going to try and create "Many Years of Memories" by filling  envelopes with a memory their friends and family have of them, either as a couple, or individually.

And this is where you come in!

If you have a spare moment in the next few days, we would be so grateful if you'd jot down a favorite memory you have of our dad and mom and put it in the mail. It doesn't have to be anything fancy -- you can just write it down on a piece of paper and sign your name. You can mention anything you like -- although the more nostalgic the better! Please absolutely feel free to send more than one memory (in fact, we welcome it -- we've got many envelopes to fill!), but make sure you write them on different pieces of paper (and sign your name to each) so we can split them up.

Thank you so, so, so much for participating -- we know everyone is busy with their own lives, and we do appreciate you taking a few minutes to do this; it will be so worth it when they read all the memories people have of him! (Please don't forget to keep it a surprise until then, though!) Please feel free to pass this email on to any others that may have memories to share...Thank you! If you would rather email me the memories, please do so.
Please mail all letters to:

Sara Arias-Shanks2406 Gunwale Place
Woodbridge VA, 22192

Thank you so much again!

Ana and Sara

Ana Arias LPC
Associate Director
The Collins Center
(540) 432-6430 - phone
(540) 432-6293 - fax
www.thecollinscenter.org
ana at thecollinscenter.org

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This message and its attachments are confidential and may be protected by privledge.  This message and its attachments are subject to exceptions under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, Va. Code Sections 2.2-3705(7) and (8). If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender by return mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.