[Leish-l] Fwd: On the late Prof. R. Killick-Kendrick

Kandan Ilango kilangozsi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:59:58 BRST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kandan Ilango <kilangozsi at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:26 PM
Subject: On the late Prof. R. Killick-Kendrick
To: BobKillick-Kendrick <killickendrick at wanadoo.fr>
Cc: P.Ready at nhm.ac.uk, jayusp at hotmail.com

Dear Mrs Mirielli Killick-Kendrick

The death of Prof. R. Killick Kendrick has been a great and irreparable
loss for those who are researching on sand flies and leishmaniases from
various parts of the world. I have been one among them as I was greatly
benefited from Bob mainly because we were in contact from the day while I
was a student of the LSHTM until the last letter that I received from him
as follows:

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Bob Killick-Kendrick <