[Leish-l] Thermotherapy

Satoskar, Abhay Abhay.Satoskar at osumc.edu
Wed Jun 15 10:20:29 BRT 2011

Actually we have treated two more patients successfully. One is also mentioned in the paper. Third one also responded to RF therapy remained disease free for 14 months. He died recently due to other AIDS related complications.

Abhay R Satoskar MD, PhD
Professor
Departments of Pathology and Microbiology
129 Hamilton Hall
1645 Neil Avenue
The Ohio State University
Columbus, Ohio