[Leish-l] Sutluj river valley Leishmaniasis

Dr. S Roy sroy at iicb.res.in
Sat Jun 4 02:57:52 BRT 2011

Dear KP
Dear Sunil

I am just reading the discussion that KP has raised. It is extremely important that we could make some head way into the problem. I had the pleasure of hearing presentation  of Dr. Sharma at the ICMR head quarters with great interest as a member of the ICMR task force on leishmaniasis. Dr. Lalit Kant was also representing ICMR.  All the members were willing  to help Dr. Sharma. Dr. Sharma had some collaboration with London School in the past. Yes those parasites are to some extent unique and need genome sequencing to characterize the isolates.

Together with Sunil I would love to work with Dr. Sharma  if opportunities are offered to me.

Best regards

Syamal

VirusFree, Spamfree, power packed email service.