[Leish-l] FW: Leishmaniasis Pathology Network

Dr.Basu Pandey basupandey at wlink.com.np
Fri Aug 12 11:39:36 BRT 2011

I fully agree with the idea and this is to express our support Leishmania pathology network, we are
interested to participate and help pushing this idea forward. I will prepare
support letter from our group will be send to you as soon as possible.

Dr. Basu Dev Pandey, MD, PhD
Everest International Clinic and Research Center
Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977-1-4253395
Email: basupandey at wlink.com.np