[Leish-l] sandfly, mosquito ..

Peter Singfield snkm at btl.net
Sun Apr 5 13:02:06 BRT 2009

At 07:56 PM 4/4/2009 +0200, killickendrick wrote:
>Let's talk about something else!
>Bob K-K

I just completely a very dramatic therapy leading to a total cure on an
advanced case of  American Leishmaniasis (Chiclero Ulcer) here in Belize
Central America.

The patient a mid 60's retired UK soldier.

Though I have been applying this therapy for 20 years now -- I did manage
to get some very clear graphics in this case.

Unfortunately the medicines I use are not FDA approved -- nor used by any
other practitioner.

See:

http://tzabcan.com/4cases/

For some older case examples -- other diseases.

As this therapy works like a vaccine -- or rather -  is a BRM therapy:

biological response modifier therapy: BRM therapy. Treatment to stimulate
or restore the ability of the immune system to fight cancer, infections,
and other diseases. Also used to lessen certain side effects that may be
caused by cancer treatment. Also called BRM therapy, biological therapy,
biotherapy, and immunotherapy.

I expect it can work on all versions of Leishmaniasis.

The "natural" medicine used is perpetually in short supply. In the early
90's Merck investigated thoroughly - -but we could not even isolate an
active ingredient. So after years of futile attempts - and great costs --
the project was abandoned- - except I continue -- very low level -- doing
research on active cases -- here in Belize.

What I can demonstrate is that American Leishmaniasis does respond well --
total cures in short order -- to BRM therapies.

As does malaria -- and all other protozoa based diseases.

Peter Singfield -- Belize