[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis - sand fly or sandfly or sand-fly?

Carlos Brisola Marcondes cbrisola at mbox1.ufsc.br
Wed Apr 1 07:52:06 BRT 2009

Dear all
Sorry, but Dr. Bryceson may be mistaken, because I have just published a paper on Nyssomyia neivai in TRSTMH utilising sand fly. And I published one in ATMP, some years ago, with sandfly. If even in UK it is standardized, what can we non-native of English-speaking countries do?

Carlos Brisola Marcondes