[Leish-l] URGENT Leish-L's New Home!

jeffreyj at usp.br jeffreyj at usp.br
Mon Feb 20 16:37:26 BRT 2006

Today (20/02/2006) you will have received a Leish-L Welcome message which is
the
happy ending of 3 difficult months!

Since December 2005 we have had serious difficulties with the Campinas site,
that generously hosted Leish-L since it started over 10 years ago. Because of
this it has been impossible to circulate messages. I will not bore you with the
details but am happy to say that we have successfully migrated to a server in
São Paulo University's Instituto of Biomedical Sciences.

Messages for circulation to Leish-L subscribers should now be sent to:

leish-l at lineu.icb.usp.br

Whenever you move you normally have some problems! Moving Leish-L was no
different so would you please IGNORE the Welcome to Leish-L message that was
sent to you on 17th February. Unfortunately the system was initially installed
on a server that for security reasons has limited access. This meant that you
would not be able to enter to change your opitions!

We are also going to move the International Leishmania Network's pages to Sao
Paulo. If anybody has any ideas of improvements please let me know.

With best wishes
Jeffrey Shaw