[leish-l] ELISA diagnostic kit for Leishmania (IgG & IgM) from United Biotech, Inc. (USA)

Jack Wan jack at unitedbiotech.com
Fri Oct 28 22:01:15 BRST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to introduce to you our ELISA diagnostic product detecting
Leishmania (IgG & IgM).

Please find enclosed a file of package insert detecting Leishmania (IgG
& IgM) for your reference.

If the information is matching your research need for lab testing, we
seek to providing you with our product.

Leishmania (IgG & IgM):
Leishmania is a parasitic disease. We have done some patient samples
from CDC (Center for Control Disease), USA. The preliminary result was
satisfactory.  We used double antigens on our products. Positive and
negative samples can be identified with naked eyes. There is no cross
reactivity with Trypanosoma cruzi so far. The company has provided
product information of Leishmania (IgG & IgM) to WHO for evaluation.

The Leishmania (IgG & IgM) ELISA is very efficient and can detect 96
samples in less than 90 minutes.

Company Introduction:
United Biotech, Inc. a 22-year-old company located in Mountain View,
California, USA, is focusing in developing and manufacturing ELISA
diagnostic device.

Over half of our ELISA products are FDA 510 k cleared.  All products are
manufactured in our Mountain View, California FDA GMP, ISO13485:2003
facility.

Please visit our website at: www.unitedbiotech.com or simply contact me
below for more information.

Thank you very much and I look forward to serving you.

Jack Wan
United Biotech, Inc.
110 Pioneer Way #C
Mountain View, CA 94041